Dr. Alvin Wong Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alvin Wong?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Dr. wong is an excellent physician in every area--he's a good listener; he never rushes a patient in and out; he's highly skilled and knowledgeable, an he's caring and kind. If you want a doctor who knows his stuff and cares about his patients, this is the doctor to choose

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Dr. Wong is the best doctor I have had in a long time. He takes the time to listen and I have not felt rushed during the visit. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I could not see me regular doctor at the clinic so saw Dr. Wong instead. He came into exam room smiling, very pleasant, shook hands with both me and my wife. I had flu-like complaints, he gave me very thorough exam, a lot of information, and answered all our questions. He printed out a summary of visit, meds, recommendations. Very impressed with him.

Shameful excuse for a doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I can't think of a more cold, heartless, disinterested or worse example of a doctor. As someone who suffers with chronic pain, when I came in his office as new patient in real pain, he couldn't have cared less or done less to help me. I started crying halfway through the visit as I looked into his dead eyes, realizing I had just wasted more than 100 dollars on someone who was not going to help me. HIs recommendation? Put some ice on it and take some ibuprofen. Heartless and cruel. I tried again to explain to him that I was not drug seeking, I already take strong prescription strength anti-inflammatories daily (which don't mix with ibuprofen), and I was trying to get something that would solve the problem. His new advice? Physical therapy. I can't move and you think physical therapy is going to help. Yeah, right. Total visit time as a new patient to see him? Less than 7 minutes. Worthless.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Wong is a very uncaring doctor. He did not take the time to listen to me nor did show any genuine interest in my medical issues. I had a serious problem with depression and anxiety. I was really hurting. I made an appointment to see dr. Wong but when I showed up he blew me off. It is clear that Dr Wong is not really interested in taking care of his patient's medical needs. He was more interested in getting done and moving on to the next patient. I would highly recommend that you don't waste your time with this doctor

Dr Alvin Wong DO is Wrong Doctor for me!

Posted on July 1st, 2012

This Dr Alvin Wong DO is the wrong doctorfor me,as Dr Wong Is very arrogant,has apoor bedside or in office with his patients,is lazy,combative with patientvery rude,poorly trained,and definitelynot a very good money and only wants tomake money by running his patients through to fast to do it. One of thepoorest doctors in Mercy Care AdvantageHMO Plan,totally fails to communicate well with his patients and is very veryarrogant. Not a Doctor I or anyone elseever wants to go see ever.

Posted on November 21st, 2016