Dr. Alyce F Ferrill Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Alyce F Ferrill?

Dr Sherbenau cares very much for her patients. I have been with her a long time. She is one of the best.

I have been seeing Dr. Sherbenou for 7 years. I was very pleased until I became pregnant. Patient loads appear to have increased significantly and I have spent up to 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting for a 10 minute appointment while 7 months pregnant. The staff at the front desk are abrupt and not at all helpful about this issue. Dr. Sherbenou is an excellent gynecologist, but I don't believe obstetrics are her niche. She would not acknowledge my husband, who attended most of my appointments, and did not take the time to listen and answer my questions.

Very caring

When I found this rating for Dr. Sherbenou, I was very disappointed. I have been going to Dr Serbenou since 2005 and have never had a bad experience in this office and especially with her. She is always happy, caring, and honest with me. At my last appointment I simply asked about the different methods of birth control and she spent a lenghty amount of time explaining to me estrogen levels and how different contraceptives work. I put 5 stars on everything because in all honestly, all of my visits have been excellent in every way!

A few years ago, and I'm still upset

I needed an appointment with Dr. Sherbenou on short notice. I was obliged. When I got there, the staff at the desk were very sweet, but the nurse who led me back was walking very fast (I was having bleeding issues), I could barely keep time with her. She told me to undress and Dr. would be in. I did. A MAN came in. I thought he was a doctor. I did get a short notice appointment after all. He asked me all the most private questions. Turns out, he was an intern or something. No one asked. They sent him in when I was already undressed. I was really put off by it. He was in the room for the exam, and she would have him run for something while I was on the table, which meant the door would be opening and shutting (not to where anyone could see though), causing me even more stress. I cried right there, I was worried about my health and why was this guy here? I felt degraded that no one let me in on who was who or why they were there before the exam, but I never said a thing to them until I got home, when I did call. She sent me a letter dropping me as a patient. I had already quit her, so that was just a final slap to me. To this day I suffer mistrust and fear of these types of appointments. I was really traumatized. Not because he was a man, but because I felt used. She did take care of the problem. But, she is very rude. I would expect better from another woman.

Love this caring and highly skilled doctor!!!