Have you seen Dr. Alynn B Alexander?

I am so blessed that my manager recommended Dr. Alexander to me. She is so wonderful. Dr. Alexander answers my questions in a way that I understand . She is caring and has the greatest bed side manner I would recommend her to all young and old. Plus her smile gives a pleasant experience.

Dr made me feel at ease with the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen.

I was incredibly disappointed with my first experience with this provider. Not only did she take excessive time talking about birth control options that I expressed disinterest in, she then charged me over $100 for another office visit to pay for the 'extra time' she spent discussing birth control options during an annual exam. This is covered under the preventative exam per federal guidelines, but she chose to charge a second time for it. My entire visit was <20 minutes and cost me $50 after insurance paid part of that and my annual visit. The office could not understand why it was upsetting to have extra charges after having a simple, healthy young woman annual exam.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Alexander was prompt. She listened carefully to my symptoms, asked questions for clarification. She was very respectful, did not make me feel rushed. She answered my questions in a manner that was easy for me to understand. I was very impressed by her knowledge and manner.

A new patient

I am a new patient with Dr. Alexander, and I sought her out for her knowledge of postmenopausal issues. She took an interest in my specific problem, listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. The appointment was not rushed and the exam thorough. Dr. Alexander is guiding me through different remedies and I believe she will continue to work with me to solve my problem.

I had not been to a gyno in years because I had been through menopause and figured it wasn't necessary anymore. I friend of mine (a nurse) told me I was wrong) and .she suggested Dr. Alexander. I liked her immediately. I had always had male doctors so it was nice to relate to another female. I also suggested that my two daughters see her. However, she was always so busy that it was hard to get appointments. They began to see Dr. Cheney, and after finding out that Dr. Alexander was no longer with Brielle Ob/Gyn I went to Cheney also. I never had a problem with Dr. A so I was disappointed when I found out she was not longer there.

Dr. Alexander Is an Outstandig Professional

She put me at ease with her focused explanations and direct plan for care!

I called for an appointment in New Jersey and I was told she is no longer with the practice. I am trying to follow up and find her new office. If you have that information please let me know. Thank you .

Stay Away from this practice

After having suffered a miscarriage, I had to wait to see a doctor at this practice (my own doctor was not available). Dr. Alexander's lack of compassion was astonishing. She offered no explanation for why I miscarried and simply told me I'd get pregnant again. I was devastated -- and left the practice.

Dr. Alynn B Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.

Dr. Alynn B Alexander Is this you?