Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alysa G Ellis has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Showing 5 of 8
I took my son to see her and we were called back promptly but then waited in the patient room for over an hour. We finally had to ask if she was going to see us. Once she did finally show up, she did nothing for my son. We wanted him to be tested for allergies, like his pediatrician suggested, and she tested him for one illness and told me she'd call me with the results. She never did!! We then waited for another 20 minutes for her staff to give us exit paper work. It was a waste of time and my $50.00 copay.
- University of Missouri at Kansas City
Dr. Alysa G Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alysa G Ellis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.