Dr. Alyse Kelly-Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alyse Kelly-Jones?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Kelly-Jones for several years and I would give her an A+ rating.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Keely-Jones is an oustanding physician for women nearing or experiencing menopause. Highly recommend!

Left then came back

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Although there is truth to her challenges to her bedside manner (a little curt and very direct). I believe Dr. Kelly-Jones is an excellent Ob/Gyn and diagnostician. I was a patient of hers for years, went to another doctor closer to home for a while (who did have better bedside manner). I returned to Dr. Kelly-Jones when I wanted a second opinion on a gynecological condition from HER because I think she is a better doctor and I trust her. I would rather have her perform a procedure on me than anyone else in the Charlotte area. She is straight and to the point and sometimes brutally frank, which may seem like a lack of concern; nevertheless, to me that is an indication that she IS genuinely concerned. She spends time with the patient and is an excellent doctor - that's what you want when it is a matter of your health.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Dr. Kelly-Jones is an incredible physician. She holds her patients accountable, which is what a good doctor does. She is kind, caring, and above all, she is safe and smart. I will never see another gynecologist !

Terrible costumer service.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Awful bedside manners! She is defensive, rude and an alarmist. She is short in her answers, and God forbid you'll ask something twice... And if there is something you didn't understand, she'll make sure she will repeat it slow, loud and enunciated as if you are a retard. . You'll definitely not leave her office having peace of mind. Oh, and as soon as you want to get your medical records from them, the receptionist act like you are the biggest inconvenience to them. I've never dealt with a more rude group of " professionals ".

Posted on June 17th, 2012

I have been coming to Dr. Kelly-Jones for four or five years now, originally because I was having pain from an ovarian cyst. I transferred to her from a different gynecologist because the other one did not explain things to me and didn't seem very helpful. Dr. Kelly-Jones took care of me from day one and made sure I understood what was wrong and how to take care of it. Even though I now only go to her once a year for my annual check up, she still remembers me and where I am going to school or what we talked about before. She's incredibly intelligent, kind, and I feel safe in her hands.

PICKY PATIENT

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I usually don't leave reviews on websites but Kelly-Jones's reveiw on here is really innacurate. I have seen her for years as well as have other members of my family. She and her nurse are extremely knowledgable, kind and patient. That's not to say that she doesn't hold you accountable for your actions/behavior because she does. I am a very apprehensive patient so to give a doctor 5 stars says a lot. I woudl recommend her to everyone.

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Terrible bedside manner. Very boastful and defensive of any questions I asked about my care. Would NEVER see this person again.

Posted on October 15th, 2017