Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alyson E Dobracki has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Dobracki should not even be a doctor. She is abrasive and abusive. I intend to report her to the Medical Board. Her diagnostic skills are non existent. I urge any patient going to Bryn Mawr Hospital to request another hospitalist if you are assigned to her or to Dr. Dae Kim. Better get yourself to another hospital o/s Main Line Health. Your health and life depends on it.
This is not the correct information for her but I'm sure this is the right person. I have such a strong opinion that I needed to find a place to post it. I had such a wonderful experience in the hospital with Dr. Dobracki. She explained all of the tests and results to me and even took the time to call my husband to update him. I felt like she spent more time with me than most doctors would have. Her bedside manner was professional and caring. The only disappointment is that she is unable to become my family doctor because she works only in the hospital! I hope I never have to return to the hospital, but I will request her if I do!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Alyson E Dobracki accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBryn Mawr Hospital, 130 S Bryn Mawr Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA
Dr. Alyson E Dobracki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.