Dr. Alyson G Yashar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alyson G Yashar?

I have been seeing Dr. Yashar for eighteen years and have followed her from Ridgewood to Woodcliff Lake. I fell in love with her on my first visit. She is a true professional. Intelligent, caring, thoughtful and explains the care you need to take to correct any problems she finds after examination. She has performed two Cataract Operations on me with complete success. Highly recommended.

Dr. Yashar Improved My Life

After my exam and before my surgery I had an opportunity to listen to and observe Dr. Yashar. She is a world class professional, who spends the time to explain what she is doing and what outcomes I can expect (including possible problems). Dr. Yashar is funny, friendly, professional, a good listener, patient, kind and caring. I call her the "miracle worker" because she made me comfortable making the decision to have the surgery on my eyes, and the followup program she has in place was outstanding. I cannot believe the improvement in my eyesight. For the first time I purchased sun glasses off the rack in the store and Dr. Yashar helped me select appropriate reading glasses (which I also purchased over the counter). What was very impressive is the steps and explanations and process Dr. Yashar has in place (along with her excellent staff) to insure I received the very best care (before, during and after my operation). I highly recommend Dr. Yashar without reservation. I also would like to commend the staff at Woodcliff Lake Ophthalmology, LLP., for their assistance in making this possible.

Excellent

Cataract surgery went well. Excellent Doctor

Complex Cataract

In March, 2017, Dr, Alyson Yashar removed a very complex cataract from my left eye. As one can imagine, I was very apprehensive since I had waited such a long time for removal of my cataract. Dr Yashar performed the surgery very successfully. Mine was a complex case and there could have been serious complications. From the time of my first visit, the surgery itself, and through all of the follow-up visits, Dr. Yashar was compassionate, caring & extremely professional. My vision is now perfect. I would, without a doubt, recommend Dr. Alyson Yasha r to anyone considering cataract surgery. She is an excellent opthamologist, extremely competent, and a it is a pleasure to have her as my doctor.

Excellent service

Easy to communicate with Dr.Alyson, always smiley.

Best of the Best

A wonderful and excellent Doctor

I had such a thorough exam that i convinced my husband and parents to switch doctors.

Eye Lid Surgery

I reluctantly opted for eye lid surgery after my lids began sagging to the point of obstructing my vision, with the folds sticking together when I would look left or right. It was even worse in the winter, my lids would actually freeze that way when I would look left or right. It was horrible and plastic surgery seemed a vain solution, but I needed my sight and so I scheduled the surgery. Dr. Yashar did the most amazing job and not only is my vision unobstructed, but I have my beautiful almond shaped blue eyes back....the eyes I had when I was a teenager. Every day I look in the mirror and love what I see....and I am not a vain person or had any other plastic surgery. The surgery itself looked far worse than it was...and the recovery time was quick. I was able to get back to work without anyone really knowing....and Dr. Yashar is a doll!

Billing staff and office manager lacking

Great Office

Everyone in the office who i interacted with was so nice and professional.

I was very pleased with the doctor and staff.

Better Than Expected

For years I suffered with severe near-sightedness. Being a competitive golfer, glasses and contact lenses were hindering my game. After much research I chose the custom Lasik procedure by Dr Alyson Yashar of Woodcliff Lake Ophthalmology. It was a simple procedure. I can now see perfectly and have no negative side effects. I highly recommend Dr. Yashar for this procedure.