Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alyssa Browning MD
Dr. Alyssa Browning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 1 other location). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Browning is affiliated with U C Davis Med Ctr and UC Davis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alyssa Browning has 4 locations
Dr. Alyssa Browning has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alyssa Browning is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Browning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U C Davis Med Ctr
UC Davis Medical Center
9 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Alyssa Browning Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alyssa Browning's office for more information.
3200 Bell Rd Auburn, CA : (530) 888-7616
4860 Y St Sacramento, CA : (916) 734-3761
2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento, CA : (800) 482-3284
550 W Ranch View Dr Rocklin, CA : (916) 295-5700
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alyssa Browning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.