Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alyssa N Dayan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I went to the Evanston Hospital ER for an acute asthma attack and difficulty breathing. I was treated by Dr. Dayan and her resident. Together, these were the worst doctors I've ever been to, as they did not listen to me, did not ask questions, and did not communicate with each other. After finally getting her to listen to why I was in the ER, she blamed me for not telling her about my problems, even though I told all the other doctors and nurses and presumed that she would be talking to the staff. She seemed very unprofessional, incompetent, and rude -- I was truly shocked at how terrible my experience turned out to be.
13 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2005
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Alyssa N Dayan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEvanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alyssa N Dayan in this video.
Dr. Alyssa N Dayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.