Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alyssa T Hoang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Hoang is the best. She is intelligent, knowledgeable and very pleasant and caring. I have been very sick with a blood infection and have had to be in the hospital several times one being for 6 weeks. She followed my progress and has been wonderful. I left Seattle 3 years ago and left a doctor that I had been seeing for over 25 years. She knew me so well and I dreaded having to find a new doctor. Dr. Hoang reminds me of my old doctor and I have been so happy to have found her.
she recommended because of family history - dad died young and mother had triple bypass, for me to lose some weight. She told me to attend weight watchers, I did and have lost 13 pounds in about 2 1/2 months - easy program, I needed the accountability aspect for myself. greatest idea any doctor ever gave me
11 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
St John Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Alyssa T Hoang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Peoria Primary Care, 10204 W Happy Valley Rd Ste 160, Peoria, AZ
Dr. Alyssa T Hoang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.