Dr. Alyssa G Horowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alyssa G Horowitz?

Love her

I love Dr. Horowitz. She is terrific. I have been going to her for over 15 years. She always calls me at home if there are any issues. Delivered my son 13 years ago. I have always had a pleasant experience with her and her staff. Great doctor!

Very Professional!

This lady is my savior after sifting through several doctors, she listened to mpe ordered the appropriate tests, surgery was suggested. She called me personally at home and explained mtpy condition and how she would proceed! Very impressed! Needless to say I am out of pain and I owe her my life back!!!' Thank you!!!

Dr. Horowitz is conservative and caring. She delivered both my daughters. I trust her.

Dr. Horowitz is the best!!

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Horowitz to anyone! She is very knowledgable, caring, and it was such a relief to find a Dr. that I could trust completely. She is extremely thorough and sensitive to your needs. I wouldn't have my son if it weren't for her advice and encouragement.

Excellent experience

I have recently delivered a baby with dr Horowitz and had an excellent experience. I was always seen on time for my appointments throughout my pregnancy. Had a wonderful delivery experience. Dr Horowitz was with me the whole time. Would highly recommend dr Horowitz to anyone planning to have a baby.

Excellent Doctor

I have had two babies with Dr horowitz and had a wonderful experience. She always takes time with me at my appointments and returns my calls very quickly. She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I recommended by best friend to her who was pregnant and she also had a great experience. I would never consider going anywhere else

Bad experience.

Her office said every one of my urine samples tested positive for UTI, but when I went to the urologist, he said there was no sign of infection. She kept sending me to the hospital for blood pressure monitoring, even though my blood pressure only went up due to being nervous about seeing her. She kept ordering 24 hour urine tests but they all came back nehative for preeclampsia. By the time I was close to delivery I was a nervous wreck, thinking I would die because she kept sending me to the hospital "just to be safe". But the hospital said I was fine. Ultimately, she decided to take out my baby via C section a week early, even though the baby was fine. If you are a nervous person, don't go to her. I have been diagnosed with PTSD due to this experience.

I have been seeing doctor Horowitz for about three years. She is wonderful and extremely knowledgable. She delivered my baby 2 years ago and it was a wonderful experience. I am currently pregnant again and would never consider going anywhere else.

Awesome

I needed a new obgyn and was recommended to dr horowitz by a well known surgeon....I was having trouble with my former obgyn and what a pleasant and great change this was ..dr Horowitz cares very much about her patients when I call she is always available for my needs her staff is very helpful and courteous ... Iam having my second child and I'm thrilled to have her as my doctor she has been fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Knowledgeable Doctor

I liked Dr. Horowitz immediately upon meeting her. She listened to my problem, and offered an immediate solution. She is caring and knowledgeable and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Great Doctor !

Terrible Bedside Manner, overbills

I went to see Dr. Horowitz for an annual exam and had a terrible experience. The staff was not courteous and gossiped about other patients and staff members the whole time I was there - barely helping me at all and losing my insurance card and photocopy. I overheard the Dr. on the phone telling another patient she had an abnormal pap. Then when it was my turn she was quick, missed a lump on my breast exam, and rushed me away. Then later I was billed not for one visit, but two visits - an annual exam + one for the lump i pointed out to her but i had already had it checked. She initially didn't bill my insurance, and I was charged over $500 for a simple annual exam lasting less than 20 minutes! Then the labs ended up not being covered as she said and I was still billed for two visits and labs. Then she called to tell me my pap was abnormal too and i needed more high cost tests. She is running a sham operation. I don't trust her. The biller I called to speak to only works one day a week and is rude. Terrible experience.

Messed up my C Section

I had a horrible experience. She messed up my C section. I had severe complication after the C Section. I am still suffering from severe back issues. I will never recommend her.