Dr. Alyssa Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alyssa Kim?

Posted on July 10th, 2015

In the 5 years I have been coming to Dr. Kim all appointments have been met on time and Dr. Kim is very professional in informing me on the status of my particular condition. Also injections needed have always been without pain or discomfort.  I very highly recommend Dr. Kim and her office staff on friendly and efficient service.  No problems whatsoever.  Dr. Kim way very diligent in treatment which has resulted in stabilization of the macular degeneration.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Kim is everything you look for in a doctor: kind, patient, knowledgeable and punctual.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I appreciate the care and concern I've received caring for my eyes while in Arizona for 5-6 months per year. Two good doctors allowing me to have the lifestyle that has been great for my retirement years .

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I find Dr. Kim to be very comforting and shows great concern for my problems. She is a very professional person.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I have found Dr. Kim to be a very responsible patient and professional person. It has been a pleasure to have her as my doctor. Under her care my eyes have continued to be well. My diabetic situation has been helped from her care and that of her terrific staff.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

If you are a person who asks questions, then Dr. Kim is not a good Dr. choice. She seemed defensive when asked questions or answered that she had already told me that. It was very frustrating dealing with someone with poor communicative skills when dealing with an as important as my eyesight. I have since gone to another Dr., and it has been a world of difference in information I was given without me having to ask questions. A much better experience.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

You cannot improve on perfection.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Bad customer service.

Very helpful and kind, highly recommend.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. Kim and her staff are very helpful and kind. I have been very impressed with how thorough Dr. Kim has been in my treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to family and friends.

Very thankful for Dr. Kim & her staff

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I am very thankful for the fantastic care I have received from Dr. Kim and all of her staff. They are extremely knowledgeable, prompt, gentle and kind in all that they do. When I called with a detaching retina, they had me in the office, thoroughly tested and examined immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and her staff and I hope to be a patient and friend for life.

Posted on November 19th, 2014

I have had a great experience being treated by Dr. Alyssa Kim. Everyone has been very personable and efficient. I didn't feel like I was just a statistic. Great job all around! Thank you Dr.Kim.

Posted on November 11th, 2014

"I have been extrememly pleased with the service I have received from Dr. Kim and her staff. Not only are they very professional but also have become like family to me as I undergo treatment for wet macular. Of all specialists I have seen, Dr. Kim is the best!