Have you seen Dr. Amad E Kadry?

Great doctor and staff

I've been going to Dr. Khadry for 5 or 6 years. He's been a great physician more me, and his ability to diagnose my condition promptly saved me from later problems. He is always courteous and insightful, and I appreciate his experience and wisdom. His staff is wonderful, and always helpful when I need information or need to inquire about balances, etc, and they are personable and remember you, which means a lot.

Great doctor and office staff

Wonderful doctor and staff. One of the best office visit experiences. Very nice quiet office, and staff. Excellent nurse practitioners also.

AWFUL doesn't begin to describe him

Dr. Kadry MISDIAGNOSED me for 3 yrs! I had excruciating headaches which affected every area of my life. He NEGLECTED to notice that my blood pressure was dangerously high which was the cause of my headaches. I went to a specialist who immediately diagnosed me with hypertension. Started on avapro that day and have been fine ever since. I could have died because of Kadry and his lack of care and utter stupidity. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS. There are a ton of other doctors out there who will not almost kill you.

Good Dr.

CAUTION!

This doctor failed to diagnose a life-threatening illness despite my repeated concerns and family history. His incompetence was equal to his denigrating treatment of my ongoing concerns and worsening condition. I was only saved by the fact that his then medical partner saw me and immediately sent me to a cancer specialist.

Dr. Amad E Kadry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.