Dr. Amada Almase Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amada Almase?

Wonderful MD

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Almase is a wonderful, integrated Psychiatrist. She is professional, caring, has excellent recommendations, and an amazing bedside manner! Highly recommend. She has been a lifesaver for myself and our family.

Deeply disappointed

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Initially, I experienced Dr Almase as Warm and compassionate. After seeing her for a few years I asked for any reports of my appointments. She either does not write reports or lost them. She did not ever respond to my several messages over a period of weeks and months..nothing. She did not respond to my case worker regarding a claim either.

Dr. Almase is a wonderful doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Almase is wonderful. She is kind, compassionate and very insightful. She has helped me in so many ways and I always walk away from each appointment with a huge "aha." I highly recommend her.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Do not give Dr. Alamase your credit card information! I did and when her or someone in her office thought they charged the wrong copay for visits they took almost 100.00 out of my account without informing me.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

The best psychiatrist myself and my son have seen.

Disappointing

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Called to try to make an appt. Rec'd call back from male (assistant) after a day asking for basic info and insurance. He stated he would speak to the dr about an apt for my son (who, by the way, is in desperate need of psychiatric care). Never received a follow up call.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I have seen dr.almase for only about a year and a half now But she Is for sure the best psychiatric doctor I haveEver seen, she is very educated and courteous. She hasBeen great, great location and if the wait is a little long it meansThat she is taking her time with her patients and that is veryImportant. I give her a 5 out of 5, I am sad that because I amMoving I can no longer have her as my psychiatrist.

Posted on September 9th, 2011

dr. almase does not immediately reach for the prescription pad ... a welcome change from most psychiatrists. she listens and cares ... would recommend highly

She has helped my son

Posted on April 13th, 2011

All I can say is thank god she came into our lives. She is caring, always returns phone calls, she listens and best of all she is very good at what she does. She even asks me how I am doing.

Dr. Almase is Fabulous!

Posted on May 23rd, 2009

She is so patient and kind. She really cares about my well-being. She has helped me tremendously getting my depression under control. I highly recommend her!

Posted on November 29th, 2017