Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amado Ramirez Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 23
I love Dr. Ramirez, but his staff needs an attitude make over. They are not happy, not helpful, not cheerful. Terrible. Especially the male working behind the counter, he is so unprofessional, did not great any patient, and doesn't even look up, just sits with a horrible look in his face; he even spoke to the other staff terrible. Makes me not want to go back. Dr. Ramirez is so courteous and prompt, great doctor.
My daughter was patient as a small child so of course, Dr. Ramirez being knowledgable and patient, we took my grand-daughter because he is so gifted. Every single visit is severely stressful to schedule an appointment, ask a question or any type of concern with Tina the Office Clerk/Medical Assistant or all of the above as the young man stated whom answered the telephone. My pregnant daughter had a scheduled appointment for my young grand-daughter in which circumstances beyond her control was late 3, yes three minutes. Tina as stated above stated: 'ok' and rescheduled the appointment for the next day anyway, which my daughter explained she had an OB appointment the next day and could not reschedule. Tina smiled and said "ok" and rescheduled anyway. On top of it all, there were 0, yes zero patients in the waiting room. My daughter broke into tears later. She does not need this type of uncalled for stress by this employee, whom is taking it upon herself to control familes lives in our community. We have sent Dr. Ramirez countless of referrals over the years. Possibly, Tina should re-evaluate her attitude and service our community with care, respect and patience. Afterall, that should be her primary concern--the patient, or maybe her position has gone to her head. I am a veteran Admin. Asst. of over 34 years, I am truly disgusted with her behavior. Shame on you Tina! Dr. Ramirez, I sincerely hope you read these reviews, because you already have quite a few complaints regarding Tina. It would be a shame to lose so many families in our community that depend on you for medical care and reliability because of a sour employee. You are a remarkable Doctor Sir and do not deserve to be tainted by such behavior. Thank you for allowing me to vent :/
20 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Amado Ramirez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAmado Ramirez Jr Md Pa, 1440 George Dieter Dr # C, El Paso, TX
Dr. Amado Ramirez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.