Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amal K Guha has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amal K Guha has the following 17 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Anxiety Disorders
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Cholesterol Management
- Birth Control
Dr. Amal K Guha has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amal K Guha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Do not go here. I was referred by Dr. Prakash because I was high risk, this doctor literally did nothing. I had to go to the hospital for ultrasounds, I miscarried, had a d&c, was in a lot of pain for weeks, he said there was nothing he could do, I collapsed at work almost a month later, and went to Loma Linda where I had another surgery. If you are high risk, do not go here.
HhhhhhDr. Guha is a great, great doctor. All of my previous pap smear exams were performed by female doctors so I did not know what to expect with my appointment with Dr. Guha. To my great relief, the exam went amazingly well, much more smoothly and quicker than with my other doctors and without any discomfort. It was clear that he is experienced in his field and he makes his patients feel reassured and at ease. Great Doctor, I highly recommend him.
THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE TERRIBLE......IM ALMOST 8MTHS PREGNANT AND BADLY WANT TO CHANGE. I've stayed with this doctor hoping things would get better but they have not. His staff are very unprofessional and not friendly at all. They could care less to help you with anything. The ultrasound lady has to be the worst I have ever met. Very impolite, rude, and inconsiderate of a woman's pregnancy. Acts like she could care less the questions you ask her and is not friendly at all. The wait time is usually over an hour no matter when you make an appointment. The staff and doctors tell you nothing of tests results or how the baby is doing so always have questions prepared. The doctor gives you 5 minutes of his time and thats it. If you call the office for questions no one answers and a lot of time you will be hung up on. No calls given to remind patients of appointments. FIRST PREGNANCY WAS HOPING FOR CARING AND UNDERSTANDING PROFESSIONALS INSTEAD THESE PEOPLE MADE IT THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.....VERY STRESSFUL!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE OR THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!
today I went in for my I.U.D. consultation. when I was in his office he barely spoke to me about the procedure, but tried to push for other birth control options. I had to tell him "no, I don't want that form of birth control" ,more than once. he refused to answer any of my questions and the he sent me to the exam room. I had no idea that a pap was required for this consultation. I had already given him all of the necessary paperwork, including an up to date pap. when i entered the exam room, he left me there for quite a while. when he finally came in he just started my exam without much warning. there was no assistant in the room with him to oversee the exam to make sure he was being appropriate. he was extremely rough with me and made a snide remark. after the exam he told me to go to the front desk and then he just walked away. by the time I left the office, I was in physical pain and felt sick to my stomach. I felt completely violated. I will not trust this man with the insertion of my I.U.D. HE IS RECEIVING 1 GOLD STAR ONLY BECAUSE IT IS A REQUIRED RATING.
Dr. Guha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Amal K Guha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmal K Guha Md Inc, 16124 Kasota Rd Ste A, Apple Valley, CA
Dr. Amal K Guha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.