3.0

Have you seen Dr. Amal K Guha?

Do not go here. I was referred by Dr. Prakash because I was high risk, this doctor literally did nothing. I had to go to the hospital for ultrasounds, I miscarried, had a d&c, was in a lot of pain for weeks, he said there was nothing he could do, I collapsed at work almost a month later, and went to Loma Linda where I had another surgery. If you are high risk, do not go here.

Great Gynecologist...

HhhhhhDr. Guha is a great, great doctor. All of my previous pap smear exams were performed by female doctors so I did not know what to expect with my appointment with Dr. Guha. To my great relief, the exam went amazingly well, much more smoothly and quicker than with my other doctors and without any discomfort. It was clear that he is experienced in his field and he makes his patients feel reassured and at ease. Great Doctor, I highly recommend him.

I would not refer this Dr. To anyone

Terrible Doctor and Staff (they should be ashamed of themselves)

THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE TERRIBLE......IM ALMOST 8MTHS PREGNANT AND BADLY WANT TO CHANGE. I've stayed with this doctor hoping things would get better but they have not. His staff are very unprofessional and not friendly at all. They could care less to help you with anything. The ultrasound lady has to be the worst I have ever met. Very impolite, rude, and inconsiderate of a woman's pregnancy. Acts like she could care less the questions you ask her and is not friendly at all. The wait time is usually over an hour no matter when you make an appointment. The staff and doctors tell you nothing of tests results or how the baby is doing so always have questions prepared. The doctor gives you 5 minutes of his time and thats it. If you call the office for questions no one answers and a lot of time you will be hung up on. No calls given to remind patients of appointments. FIRST PREGNANCY WAS HOPING FOR CARING AND UNDERSTANDING PROFESSIONALS INSTEAD THESE PEOPLE MADE IT THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.....VERY STRESSFUL!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE OR THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!

Not unless he is my only option.

today I went in for my I.U.D. consultation. when I was in his office he barely spoke to me about the procedure, but tried to push for other birth control options. I had to tell him "no, I don't want that form of birth control" ,more than once. he refused to answer any of my questions and the he sent me to the exam room. I had no idea that a pap was required for this consultation. I had already given him all of the necessary paperwork, including an up to date pap. when i entered the exam room, he left me there for quite a while. when he finally came in he just started my exam without much warning. there was no assistant in the room with him to oversee the exam to make sure he was being appropriate. he was extremely rough with me and made a snide remark. after the exam he told me to go to the front desk and then he just walked away. by the time I left the office, I was in physical pain and felt sick to my stomach. I felt completely violated. I will not trust this man with the insertion of my I.U.D. HE IS RECEIVING 1 GOLD STAR ONLY BECAUSE IT IS A REQUIRED RATING.

The only reasone why he is not 4 stars is his staff. Dr. Guha himself is amazing. I had to switch doctors because of the staff. They will forget that you're waiting in the lobby. They sent me to an out of network office for testing. The girl in the back couldnt draw my blood and left my arm purple. They're straight out rude. I wish Dr. Guha would clean house because he is a great doctor.

horrible doctor

my sister in law had a baby delivered by him and had a emergency c-section. at her 6 week check up she was still wide open and infected. he had no concern and sent her home. 2 1/2 months later she was still open and Guha saw no reason to see her, he just said it will heal eventually. so i took her to the hospital and come to find out it was a deadly infection and she had to be hospitalized. i don't suggest anyone EVER going to him!!!

Horrible experience, delivered my third and smallest baby and gave me my ONLY (3rd degree) episiotomy even though I specifically asked him not to and that I would rather tear naturally, I refused one and he still did it to me because he could. He is evil. And when it got infected 3 days after giving birth he was unavailable for me to see and I hate to go take my 3 day old baby and myself and wait in the ER for 4 hours. Pretty sure he cut

patient

Very pleased with Dr Guha, very professional and caring.

Dr. Amal K Guha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.

Dr. Amal K Guha Is this you?