Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amal E Moorad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Too many people saying the same thing about one doctor cant be wrong! Not only does he not care about patients, negative list could go on and on....reduced medication after being told repeatedly I was suffering at my current dose, doesn't take the time to find out about your pain, not to mention the staff which is very rude just by answering the phone you can tell their attitude. The wait time at this office is outrageous, and courtesy of the staff is very poor, except for one of the nurses which seems to care more about the patients and is very understanding unlike the doctor himself. I would not recommend him as he is in and out of the appointment in no time, gives you medications and your next appointment schedule, gives you no time to discuss your pain or medications. I would rate him 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 . I have had some good and bad doctors but compared to this one, he is a 1 bad so called doctor
This doctor is a complete fraud in my opinion. He will dictate his findings according to who pays him! He will even put in information in his dictations that there is absolutely no proof of when referring to other doctors before you. He will clearly do everything in his power to belittle any claim that you have. It is my opinion that you bring a recorder in with you when you are with him because you can be assured that he will dictate totally different then what you expect. He is a terrible doctor who will only do what he is payed to do by who is paying him!
4 hr wait. Patients in waiting room said average wait is always 2-3 hours. Dr Moorad does NOT like to give pain meds and no matter what his goal is to take em away! And he give a great lecture on the evils of Narcotics, How he does not want to lose his license? No exam. Reduced my pain meds (even though he was told repeatedly I was suffering at my current dose? I was referred from a pain specialist I have been treating with for 2 yrs! He said he will read my records and I can come back in 6 wks. NO WAY!!!!!
43 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Amal E Moorad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Southwest Medical Center, 4221 S Western Ave Ste 3030, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Amal E Moorad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.