Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amalinnette Zito
Dr. Amalinnette Zito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Lake Worth, FL and Riviera Beach, FL (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zito is affiliated with Miami Va Medical Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach. She speaks English.
Dr. Amalinnette Zito has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amalinnette Zito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.