Dr. Aman K Dalal Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Aman K Dalal?

Doctor who cares

I met Dr. Dalal when my dad was admitted to the hospital with confusion. The admitting doctor could not figure out what was wrong with my dad. He called Dr. Dalal for consultation. Dr. Dalal was quick to figure out what was wrong with my dad and helped him to get better quickly. Dr. Dalal explained what was wrong with my dad and what needs to be done. I thank you, Dr. Dalal, for taking excellent care of my dad.

Dr. Dalal was right on time. My wait was about 2 minutes after I checked in. Dr. Dalal listened to my problems patiently, did not rush through the appointment. I am highly satisfied with care Dr. Dalal provided.

Amazing

I have never seen such a dedicated doctor. He personally wheeled me in the office and explained the problem in a way that I could understand. On the way out he wheeled me out.

Amazing doctor.

I've been going to doctors for many years and I've not seen such an efficient practice. Dr. Dalal came to the waiting area to get all his patients. He was down to earth. Sat with and explained what my problem. Gave me all the time I needed to understand the problem. Wonderful doctor. Good bless you Dr. Dalal. There was no wait time. I was taken in 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment time.

I went to see Dr. Dalal for MRSA infection. Dr. Dalal educated me about the problem and treated me. Its been over 3 months since I had any further skin infection. I can't be more happy. Thank you Dr. Daal.

Exceptional doctor

Dr. Dalal took care of me in the hospital. I was in hospital with severe staph infection. Surgeon told I would have to loose my foot. Dr. Dalal worked ...

Great doc..

Excellent doctor, honest, saved me so much hassle. I should've have come to you earlier. Explained things in a way that I could understand what was wrong with me and went over the treatment plan.

Saved my foot and life

I am walking on my both feet because of this man. Dr. Dalal saved my foot which developed flash eating bacterial infection.

Man who knows his stuff

Dr. Dalal is the only Infectious Disease doctor in town and surrounding area, still no attitude and is always down to earth. He is very busy but always have time. I have seen him at times same day for urgent problems. He always returns phone calls. I am very thankful that Dr. Dalal decided to practice in Cumberland as there was no one in his speciality on this town for many years before him.

Doctor with a great personality.

Great doctor and wonderful human being. I was hospitalized with septic shock from kidney infection with failing organ systems. Dr. Dalal treated me and got me out of it. Glad I found my savior in Cumberland. Thank you for saving my life.

Dr. Dalal treated me for a rare condition caused Q fever. I fever on and off for long time and no one could find out why. Dr. Dalal spent time and figured out the reason. Thank you for saving my life.

We were happy with the care we received at Dr. Dalal's for my dad. Exceptional doctor and human being..