Dr. Aman Savani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aman Savani?

Professional, Knowledgeable and Up to Date on the Latest

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr Savani treated my migraine symptoms for the past 5 years. He was able to identify the triggers and help with medication. Dr Savani is professional and is knowledgable about Up to Date advancements in my area of diagnosis.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Jury is still out on what caused my seizure, but Dr. Savani made sure I had the proper tests done and listened carefully to me. I feel I'm in very capable hands with Dr. Savani.

Very Pleased

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Kind, caring, excellent listener, very thorough. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Dr. Savani was courteousm though I felt like you did not allocate a sufficient amount of time to discuss my concerns (less than 10 minutes). I felt a bit rushed during my visit with him, and moreover, following the completion of my MRI, he never bothered to call me. Instead, a secretary left a voice message. In my opinion, this is inadequate follow up.

Very Caring

Posted on August 8th, 2012

He has been so patient with me. I have called him crying and he never rushed me, while I was trying to talk to him. He has been great in working with my sleep issue and migraines, as we all know it takes time and trying to figure out what is causing issues. Not quick to put you on just any kind of medication. I still have a way to go, but things are inproving slowly.

Excellent, Caring DR

Posted on September 28th, 2010

He took the time to understand the problems I was having. Performed extensive testing to idenify the cause and recommended treatment approach that was confirmed by internist.

Caring and Sincere

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr Savani listened to my long history of migraines and asked a lot of questions about the triggers of migraines. He places me on medicine to reduce the inflamation and stop the migraines. We are still working on the amount of medication in order to see if this is what works. He is caring and sincere.

Posted on November 8th, 2017