3.8

Have you seen Dr. Aman K Singh?

I have been a patient for over 2 years

I highly recommend Dr. Singh, she is thorough, professional and specific about her treatment plans. Never raises her voice and explains things in detail.

Great doctor

Dr. Singh is an excellent human being , which makes her an exceptional doctor. She's a great people person and she Knows her stuff. I personally recommend her often.

The Wonderful Dr. Singh

Dr. Sing is a wonderful practitioner of gastroenterology. I have been her patient for at least 3 years or more. I was diagnosed with a whole bunch of horrible things. Fibromyalgia, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, chronich fatigue, on and on! Then she told me about SIBO, (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth.) Google it... This stuff will mess up your life in so many ways! She tested me with a breath test and BAM! I had a flaming postive for SIBO. This stuff is hard to get rid of and involves the use of a very expensive antibiotic that ONLY works in the digestive tract, and an Specific Carbohydrate Diet to avoid feeding the bacterial overgrowth the things it thrives off of. It may take multiple treatments to get rid of that's how bad it is. The first round of treatment was life changing while it lasted. And I sure knew it when it got out of control again. Mainly because i was not in a good position to keep receiving treatment due to losing my insurance for a few years so i could stay on top of it. Nothing that was the fault of Dr. Singh. I just started seeing her again, and looking forward to beating this problem and all the other horrible problems it causes me. Google this SIBO and you will know what I mean.... Bad stuff! PERIOD.... Dr. Singh is a wonderful Doctor, she takes good care of me and treats me like a good friend. She treats me for some other serious familial issues as my family has a problem history of polyps and colon cancer. She is great, and I DO recommend her highly to everyone I know, and even strangers. The entire staff of Doctors there at Advanced Endoscopy Center/ Specialists in Gastroenterology STL are all wonderful, highly skilled, and more than competent at their craft. Please think about seeing them for all of your digestive health needs. They are superior! I'm not being paid to give a review, I am truly happy with the services, and level of care I receive at this center from Doctor Singh and would see any of these Doctors if she weren't available. Dr. Singh, If you ever read this.... Thank you so much for taking care of me! What you do for me improves my overall health, and YOU were the one who took the TIME to pick through my large list of problems and came up with the answers and started me on the road to wellness. You are literally giving my life back to me. Everyone there is great, all the staff kind, compassionate, friendly, and competent. I thank everyone there involved with my care.

Had a very positive opinion

I had a very positive impression of both dr Singh and her staff. Not only did she sit down and go over her findings, she also put it in written form to take home. She also showed pictures to help me understand her diagnosis. I never felt rushed. Her staff was very helpful also. I had several questions that needed answering. They quickly called back with a response. I would feel very comfortable recommending dr Singh.

abandonned

i saw doctor singh about 3 times. she referred me down to wash u because she said i was to complex for her. before i was able to make an appointment with the new doctor, i had severe complications from a surgery. i called her several times to let her know i had been hospitalized again. she did not bother callingme back. she abandonned me when i was literally fighting for my life.

Agree with 1st 2 reviews- go somewhere else!

I'm not impressed with her (or her assistant). She's nice in person but seems to be in a hurry. She also rushed me off the phone & not as friendly then. I'm still struggling with issues just as much now as 1 year ago. She gave very limited direction in managing my diagnosed illness that apparently has no cure. I'm questioning if the diagnosis was even correct??? Family, friends & co-workers have strongly advised me to find a better specialist. I will not go back to Dr. Singh. Last year a friend tried to schedule an appt. but dr singh's assistant never returned the call. Also, her assistant has never been friendly or helpful! Very Rude, relayed incorrect info. to the dr., and then i received limited/confusing advice back. Half of that problem seems to be that Dr Singh is always just too busy to return a call & talk with you herself. I'm done! :)

Bad Doctor!!

I would not trust her opinion. She wants to get as many patients in the door as possible. She did spend any time listening to me. I would not recommend her to anyone. Always get second opinion after you see her.

Dr. Singh is a really nice person, but as far as Medicine, I wouldn't trust her with my life. She seems like on of those doctors who tries to be helpful, but just can't figure it out.She doesn't seem to be on top of things- and prescriptions/test results are sent in the mail a week later, which I do not like.

Dr. Aman K Singh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.

Dr. Aman K Singh Is this you?