Dr. Amanda J Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda J Adams?

She is very good with children, takes her time and very nice staff

Inexperienced & Rude

One staff member in particular, Trish, is very rude & incompetent. She doesn't even attempt to be friendly & many times does not return phone calls, so you have to keep calling. The doctor is inexperienced and almost cost me my life. I went in to see her over a grave concerned, she shrugged it off and I wound up in the ER a few days later. My life was in grave danger, and due to her dismissive behavior towards my problem, I almost died and now have a serious health problem for the rest of my life. Avoid this doctor.

Missed Diagnosed

Before I start this review on the negative I would like to say getting an appointment with Dr. Adams is very easy, and she is a very considerate and kind doctor. Unfortunately she completely missed my very severe diagnoses. She also did not try to fix my other problems but rather prescribed me drugs to cover up the symptoms. There is also one very unprofessional medical assistant that is a constant in her office and often ignores me when I arrive, never smiles, and is very hard to deal with in general. All other medical assistants are very kind. This office will often brush you off when you have questions, and they will pretty much not help you unless you have an appointment. You will likely not hear back from them for a follow-up.

she diagnosed a rare and life-threatening heart condition that several other doctors had missed. she saved my life.

Dr. Amanda J Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seven Fields, PA.