Dr. Amanda Bohleber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Bohleber?

Perfect doctor!

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Bohleber as my PCP before she moved on to bigger and better things. She is the best doctor I've ever come across. Extremely thorough, understanding, and she has a great personality.

disappointed

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I'm very upset she said she would take my son as a patient and noe she will not very very upset and looking for another dr.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. B is the sweetest doctor I have ever run across. She takes time with her patients and is great with kids. Her office runs very quick and efficiently. I enjoy our visits there. She makes us feel like family. We feel blessed to have her caring for my daughters. She's prompt and thorough.

awesome doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Bohleber she is a Amazing Doctor. She actually cares about u as a Patient:)

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I made an appointment five months in advance. Upon showing up for my appointment 30 minutes early, I informed the receptionist that I had misplaced my new patient paperwork. The receptionist was very rude and had an attitude, and informed me that I'd have to reschedule, as the paperwork process takes a long time. I reminded her that I was ony in town for the day and had arrived 30 minutes early and that there was not a soul waiting in the waiting room. Nonetheless, the receptionist wasn't accommodating at all. I told her that if this is how they treat their patients, I have no interest in being treated by this group.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

A big reason Dr. Bohleber is so good at what she does is because she cares so much.She is just a really nice, down to earth person.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

When I moved to Evansville I spoke with several physicians to find the right one. Dr. Bohleber has not disappointed me once. Her staff is wonderful to work with, they are always accommodating in setting appointments and courteous both on the phone and in person. I have never had a long wait time, average 10 minutes. She is thorough, asks questions, shows concern, answers questions and is attentive to me as a patient. She looks at the whole picture of what is happening in your life, not just the specific ailment you present. She has blended all the technology of patient care with a true personal concern for a patient's well-being.

Is it all about the bottom line ???

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I thought this physician would be different based on her comment about her patients and her practice. She indicates she "treats her patients like family". Unfortunately, I am glad I am not one of her family members. It appears to be all about the bottom line. Dr. Bohleber treats her patients as a walking dollar sign. If she is THAT busy, then maybe she should hire a partner or possibly hire staff that want to help their patients.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

I have never had a doctor so caring and understanding as she is. She answers all my questions and concerns without hesitation. Her and her staff take the time to get to know you and your family. If you are looking for a physician with outstanding care, I highly recommend Dr. Bohleber.

Finally...a great doctor!

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Bohleber is warm, friendly, and caring. She spends a much time as needed and I have never felt rushed. She takes the time and effort to explain test results while we are both looking at the computer screen. She answers all my questions thoughtfully in a down to earth manner without acting put upon, as some physicians tend to do. If you're looking for a family physician, I highly recommend her.

Posted on September 10th, 2009

Dr Bohleber was awesome doctor and person she truly care about her patients who help me greatly I only wished I could have kept her as my doctor.

Posted on December 9th, 2015