The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Brandow DO
Dr. Amanda Brandow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Brandow is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Brandow has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Amanda Brandow has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Amanda Brandow is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Brandow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Amanda Brandow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amanda Brandow's office for more information.
8701 W Watertown Plank Rd Milwaukee, WI : (414) 955-8296
Locations & DirectionsMedical College of Wisconsin, 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amanda Brandow, DO - Pediatric Hematology and Oncology in Milwaukee, WI, in this video.
Dr. Amanda Brandow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.