Dr. Amanda D Canova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda D Canova?

I have a child because I did NOT listen to Dr. Canova.

I quote, " It's not a real baby anyway, " is what Dr. Canova said to me over 3 years ago in the ER, my response was that it is a real baby at conception. I would not have my now 3 year old son if I had listened to Dr. Canova. I was told that my child was a "psuedo sack." I would never recommend this doctor in a million years.

Horrible doctor! She should have her license taken away!

Happy I left this office!

I used to be a patient of this office for many years. I recently had to switch doctors because trying to make an appointment with All About Women was a nightmare-best decision I EVER made. Long story short, this office diagnosed me with something I had to take medication daily, for years. After switching and many tests AAW was incorrect in their diagnosis and was prescribing me medication that was never needed! Best advice I could give is, don't bother seeing this office unless you want to waste time and money.

Great Doctor!!

This was my first time seeing a gyno and Dr. Canova really made me feel relaxed and at ease. This is by far the best doctor you could possibly get, she truly makes her patients feel comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of seeing a gynecologist.

Nice Doctor

My overall experience with Dr. Canova was very nice, she listens to you and gives enough time too. But I am so sad to find out that her office dont deliver babies in our town now, I Highly recommend her :)

Great Practice

I am new to the area and am very glad I chose this practice. I was treated with respect and got an appointment very quickly. Great, caring bedside manner.

Great physician

Dr. Canova has excellent diagnostic skills as well as a caring bedside manner.

Dr. Canova and the entire practice is wonderful. I was promptly called back when I had questions, and I had a great pregnancy and birth experience thanks to Dr. Canova and All About Women.

Dr. Amanda D Canova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackettstown, NJ.