Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amanda H Feusner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I never received a bill for my ER visit with Dr. Hidalgo. Rather, I received a letter from a collections agency. I tried contacting the billing department only to be told that there was nothing they could do to avoid negative impact on my credit score now that the bill was turned over to collections. Due to the amount of my copay being under $100, I am hopeful that there will be no adverse effect, but overall this was a very unpleasant experience.
Dr Feusner seen me in the er at Dunedin Mease last night and she was very through with my care and she was also caring and gentle.Dr Feusner also made sure that my lab results came back quickly to make sure we knew what was causing my issues. I would hope that the next time I have to go there for emergency care she would be my er Dr again and the staff she had with her was wonderful and caring as well.
Dr. Amanda H Feusner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJessica Lynn Burrows Pa, 300 Pinellas St, Clearwater, FL
Dr. Amanda H Feusner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.