Dr. Amanda Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Harris?

Amazing!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Harris. She was my OB for both of my pregnancies and couldn't have been happier having her there. First baby was an emergency c-section. She saved my babies life! Second baby tried coming 10 weeks early. I was put on bed rest for 4 weeks at the hospital. Dr. Harris checked on me everyday and did everything she could to make me more comfortable. She listened to any questions or problems I had. Great bed side manner. And I will never forget hearing her sweetly talking to our baby girl as she was being delivered. You can tell she truly cares about her patients and their children!

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Dr. Harris has been my obgyn for 4 years, and she is great. She has always gotten me in if I needed an appointment and has great bedside manner.

Posted on October 28th, 2015