Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda M Huver
Dr. Amanda M Huver, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Hudsonville, MI and Grand Rapids, MI . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huver is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Huver has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda M Huver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I love Dr. Huver and I hate most doctors. I've had a lot of bad experiences with hospitals and medical staff in my life, so I'm pretty jaded and pessimistic at this point.I've been seeing Dr. Huver for several years now, and as long as I live in Michigan I will be sticking with her. She understands me and validates my emotions and concerns. I reccomend her, always.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Huver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Amanda M Huver accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amanda M Huver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.