Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda K Anastasi
Dr. Amanda K Anastasi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anastasi is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Lawrence General Hospital and Brigham And Womens Outpatient Pharmacy. Dr. Anastasi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amanda K Anastasi has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Amanda K Anastasi has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Amanda K Anastasi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda K Anastasi - Posted on October 23rd, 2015
A Knock Out!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda K Anastasi - Posted on May 5th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda K Anastasi - Posted on February 26th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda K Anastasi - Posted on November 25th, 2008
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anastasi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2001
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Amanda K Anastasi accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBETH ISRAEL DEACONESS MEDICAL CENTER, 1 Deaconess Rd, Boston, MA
Dr. Amanda K Anastasi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.