Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amanda K Levine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 33
She has been my obgyn for 4 yrs now. She delivered my last child and I won't be going to any other Dr! She is very opened minded about things as in not starving me during labor, let me have clear liquid. Her office staff is amazing as well! Visits are always prompt in and out, she doesn't make you wait forever!
She is a wonderful doctor. She delivered my baby girl almost 10 years ago and recently delivered my baby boy. She takes time to listen and answer questions. You can tell she loves her job and truly cares for her patients. Her nurses, Kristi and Renee are so friendly and knowledgable. You feel taken care there.
I don't know if I can begin to tell you how much I enjoy having Dr. Levine as my doctor. I started seeing her when I became pregnant with my first child based on the recommendation of several friends. Although his birth was far from what I had expected (there were several complications that hit all of a sudden resulting in a premature birth) I was incredibly impressed by how Dr. Levine and her staff jumped into action. Dr. Levine is definitely straight forward but I can appreciate that, especially when it comes to the safety of myself and my child. She is not so straight forward that is cold or callous. Rather, it is because she wants you to understand the importance of what she is telling you. That's a quality I consider important in a physician. She also takes as much time as you need. I literally went in with a list of questions almost every time I visited and not once did I feel like she was rushing me or trying to get me out the door. She genuinely cares about the comfort and well being of her patients and their babies. I could go on for literally hours about what a great doctor I think she is, but neither one of us has time for that. :)
17 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Amanda K Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStonebridge Ob/Gyn, 3815 S Boulevard, Edmond, OK
Dr. Amanda K Levine is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Edmond, OK.