Dr. Amanda M Lund Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amanda M Lund?

Thorough and Professional

I could not recommend Dr. Lund any higher. Doctors like this are becoming harder and harder to find. She was incredibly thorough, thoughtful, and accurate. She took the extra time to help me understand what was happening in my body and to help me learn to manage my previously chronic pain. She didn't give me the runaround I got from the other doctors in her office, and she didn't put me through the rigamarole of extra unnecessary expensive procedures just to make an extra buck. She clearly cares about her patients more than her bottom line, which is a great relief after some of the other docs I had tried in the area. She even went the extra mile in making up for what was obviously a bad office staff. She even provided me with direct contact info so that I didn't have to try to dance my way through the unhelpfulness of the office staff and some of the other docs in the office. Again, I cannot recommend her more highly. She is a rare find.