3.2

Have you seen Dr. Amanda M Olson?

Worst doctor I’ve ever been to

Most condescending dr I’ve ever seen. Rude, unprofessional in mannerisms and the way she talks to and treats patients. Very discouraged.

Excellent

Gets to the point, listens and is very friendly! Very efficient! Very knowledgeable.

Horrible doctor

Horrible doctor, horrible experience. Do not go to her as your primary care physician! She is rude and condescending; she will speak down to you as if you are a child and does not welcome any questions about her diagnosis.

Extremely basic physical

This was the fastest physical I have ever had. I was not even asked to remove my clothing. She asked a few questions, listened to my heart and lungs, and then had a nurse schedule a mammogram. She did not look in my ears, do a breast exam, order blood work, or a urinalysis. A pap smear/pelvic exam was not done either, and she supposedly does these so that you don't have to also go to a gynecologist. I could have stayed at home and talked to her on the phone and received the same level of care that I did in the office. She spent most of the time looking at her computer while she talked to me and made very little eye contact.

Amazing!

Dr. Olson is amazing. She listens to my concerns and comes up with an action plan. The first time I met her I had just found out I was pregnant. I immediately knew that I wanted her to be my child's Peds. Because of Dr. Olson my miracle preemie baby has hit all of his milestones on time or ahead of time. She insured that we have an ARMY of doctors that tend to his needs. Plus with me I've had two cancer scares in a year that were tended to because she listened, tracked, and referred out when needed. I am forever grateful to this amazing woman.

Terrible

She is condescending and made me feel like I was unimportant. She asked if I wanted to have my annual bloodwork done, and then did not tell the nurse to order it. She also did not order my annual mammogram or show any concern for other medical concerns that I had. This was the second time I had seen her; I only came back the second time because I was giving her the benefit of the doubt of having a bad day the first time. She's terrible. The 1 star rating is only because there is not a 0 star rating.

Nerer reads my chart

Dr. Amanda M Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.

Dr. Amanda M Olson Is this you?