Dr. Amanda Messina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Messina?

great doctor

i was scared she made me feel at ease answered very question I asked in a way that I understood I will tell all my friends and family about her and her staff was very Courteous

Wonderful

So grateful to this amazing surgeon and all around lovely woman! Necessary emergency surgery brought me to her and I'm so thankful for her wonderful care. Easy to talk too, and very smart, I quickly relaxed and things couldn't have turned out better.

This is one terrific doctor. I love her - never in a rush, spends quality time with her patients.

Great Doctor! Love her - I will recommend her to others. She removed my gallbladder. I have no pain at all.

She removed my gallbladder. She is an excellent dr.

Highly recommended

I drove myself to Northern Westchester Hospital's ER with chest pain (knew it wasn't a heart issue, thought it might be GI issue) only to find out my appendix was ready to burst and I needed surgery ASAP. Dr. Messina was called to do the job and I couldn't have been in better hands. I never met her before but I'm very grateful she's the one who worked on me. And she has a wonderful, caring personality on top of her medical skills. I'd highly recommend her.

A Pleasant Experience

Wonderful personality -- caring --personable -- friendly -- great to dealwith -- and charming to boot. She spentquality time with me and listened.It was refreshing dealing with her and her staff.