Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda R Metzger MD
Dr. Amanda R Metzger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Metzger is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton, Quincy Mental Health Center and South Shore Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda R Metzger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amanda R Metzger has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda R Metzger - Posted on May 2nd, 2017
Dr. Metzger is the kindest most caring doctor I've seen. She truly cares and takes time to listen to you and explains things in a thorough and complete fashion so you leave with all questions answered and feeling of being in good hands. I trust her and value her exceptional expertise ; the only negative here is that she's not a primary care doc. She'd be a great one! If your looking for a new gyno and your looking for someone with compassion and wit she's got both in abundance. Pick her, you will be glad you did!
You should make an appointment her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda R Metzger - Posted on December 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda R Metzger - Posted on November 12th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Metzger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Women And Infants Hospital
Dr. Amanda R Metzger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCROWN OB/GYN, 300 Congress St Ste 102, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amanda R Metzger, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Amanda R Metzger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.