Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amanda D Miller has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Amanda D Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Amanda D Miller has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Amanda D Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Worst DR. I have ever seen!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda D Miller - Posted on February 3rd, 2011
She was RUDE, belligerent, condescending and her actions or lack thereof bordered on malpractice. She misdiagnosed my problem and made me wait when my throat was swelling shut because of complications from neck surgery. She made me try to take pills crushed in applesauce but then when I had had enough and said I was leaving, finally offered all liquid meds. I WILL NOT return to the Pottstown ER because of this young punk self-righteous know-it-all attitude wannabe doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amanda D Miller - Posted on January 18th, 2009
Seen in Pottstown ER for severe abdominal condition; saw her for 5 min. during my 7 hour ER stay; never even came to talk to me re: results or for questions or ask how I was feeling; PMMC nuring care working with her was deplorable, no help at all and horribly uncaring; Doc. dischared me without seeing me and with medicine irrelevant to my symptoms (b/c she didn't KNOW ENOUGH to talk to me re: how I was doing); will never go to PMMC again unless dying; I will take an extra 20 min ambulance or sick drive to another hospital
15 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Amanda D Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amanda D Miller's office for more information.
255 W Lancaster Ave Paoli, PA : (610) 327-7000
1600 E High St Pottstown, PA : (610) 327-7105
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amanda D Miller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paoli, PA.