Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amanda Mohabir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Courtesy staff rating is only meant for medical asst JOSH who thinks he is a Dr. Dr.M is so over whelmed and don't know if shes coming or going. Patient and staff over turns quite frequent. Should have listened to those who tried to warn me. They have no clue what you are on so WATCH YOUR SCRIPTS!!! Guess they never heard of medical errors......they think its ok to dispense 30 pills but write the script as QID. (four times a day)
17 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Amanda Mohabir accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSoofia Kashif Md, 445 White Horse Ave, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Amanda Mohabir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.