Dr. Amanda Mohabir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Mohabir?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2014

I was really sick and she squeezed me in to be seen. She is very nice and I was finally rid of my bronchitis with the medications that she prescribed. She called me after the visit to see how I was doing and that was nice.

Take a guess why they are always accepting patients

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Courtesy staff rating is only meant for medical asst JOSH who thinks he is a Dr. Dr.M is so over whelmed and don't know if shes coming or going. Patient and staff over turns quite frequent. Should have listened to those who tried to warn me. They have no clue what you are on so WATCH YOUR SCRIPTS!!! Guess they never heard of medical errors......they think its ok to dispense 30 pills but write the script as QID. (four times a day)

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Dr. Amanda Mohabir is very compansionate and knowledgable. I did not feel like another number with dollars signs attached to my for head. She took her time and listened to what I had to say. She is an outstading doctor.

Good doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Amanda is one of the better doctors I been to. She seems like she cares and spend alot of time with me.

Posted on June 16th, 2016