Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda D Murdock
Dr. Amanda D Murdock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Murdock is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus and Northwest Texas Healthcare System. Dr. Murdock has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda D Murdock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amanda D Murdock has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Amanda D Murdock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
was pregnant and would not see me until 16 weeks, was cramping and bleeding and could only talk to nurse who said normal. ended up in ER with miscarriage and had to use ER staff doctor. had talk to her 1 year before to say I was over 40 TTC and she said she would help. nice person if you can get to her. Nurse was rude and very unhelpful. other staff not helpful either
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Murdock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Amanda D Murdock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Associates, 1301 S Coulter St Ste 300, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Amanda D Murdock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.