Dr. Amanda D Murdock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda D Murdock?

Dr. Murdock takes the time to ask how I'm doing and about my kids. She explains everything she is doing and what's going on with me. Would highly recommend her!!!!!

Best OB/GYN in Amarillo

Dr. Murdock is one of the best OBs I have ever had. She was great before I got pregnant and wonderful during my pregnancy. She is very comfortable to be around and has great bedside manner. Highly recommend her for you OB/GYN needs.

Would not recommend her to anyone

was pregnant and would not see me until 16 weeks, was cramping and bleeding and could only talk to nurse who said normal. ended up in ER with miscarriage and had to use ER staff doctor. had talk to her 1 year before to say I was over 40 TTC and she said she would help. nice person if you can get to her. Nurse was rude and very unhelpful. other staff not helpful either

Wonderful

Dr. Murdock Is sooo patient. I am a very needy patient and am always asking her about my current son as well as the new baby. She is wonderful.

Great bedside manner!

Dr. Murdock has amazing bedside manner. I had all sorts of issues that she was able to help me through. I recommend her to all my friends.

Dr. Murdock has great bedside manner, she is very thorough and delicate. She spends enough time with you to make sure all your questions are answered. She diagnosed my problem very fast using all available methods and consulting other specialists. It is a little hard to get through to talk to her or her nurse when you call the office people will usually not let you talk to them. That would be the only complain that I have.