Dr. Amanda G Nicols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda G Nicols?

She is the best obgyn I had..in a long time...she cares about her patients and goes the extra mile for them... thanks Dr.Nichols...

Everything was great...I went in to talk to her about my problems I might have and she coach and talked me thru it...she is the best obgyn I had in a Long time that's so much for your help Dr.Nichols.. .

She is the best obgyn I had..

Just was very friendly and understand,she was very helpful for what I need to do in my situation...she the best obgyn I ever had.

I absolutely LOVE her!!! She's the BEST!!!

January 22, 2014

I was having bad stomach cramps and pain. So I decided to see a new gynecologist because after failure of fertility medicines from my old gynecologist I knew it was time to found a new doctor. Even though I was at the doctor office along time, they did unscheduled ultrasound to check and see what was my problem. The problem was a small poly on my left side and my endometriosis line was thick. A woman don't know how much pain she's in until the doctor do an annual exam. Thanks Dr. Nicols, you're the best.

Working Mother of 2 boys

I have been a patient of Dr. Nicols for almost 7 years. The first time we met I was considering having children and she took her time to discuss all of my concerns. Two years later, my husband and I decided to get serious about starting our family and we became pregnant. Dr. Nicols was great and always there to answer even the craziest of questions that we had. I would come prepared with questions every week that I had a scheduled appointment. My husband called the questions "Nicols Notes". Dr. Nichols has been by our side through 2 pregnancies and we are lucky to have had her as a physician. She is intelligent, patience, and practical. As a working mother, I respect her ability to juggle her profession and be an amazing mother to her small children. In my opinion her greatest attribute is not being an alarmist. I would recommend her to anyone that likes someone that gives it to you straight and that will be by your side through ups and downs.

wouldn't trade her for anyone else...

she's the most compassionate doctor that i've ever had and believe me when i say that she's always ready for the unexpected she saved both me and my baby in high heels...

I really liked Dr. Nicols, she was very kind and patient with me as this was my first pregnancy. She is an exceptional doctor and explained everything really well. She welcomed any questions I had and any concerns she immediatedly addressed.

GREAT DOCTOR