Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Amanda E Olson
Dr. Amanda E Olson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Olson is affiliated with University Of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital. Dr. Olson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda E Olson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amanda E Olson has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Amanda E Olson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
She was very patient and pleasant, but also professional and she makes you feel like she is in your shoes and she treat you more than just a patient. She gives you all the options you need to make your decisions that needs to be made pertaining to your health. But she really makes time for you and answers all of you questions great bedside manners. I was in the hospital as a patient when, I met her she asked did I have an OB, I explained my situation and told her I fired my OB at my job and she is now my new OB. She is great and I do not regret making this decision for my care. Dr. Amanda Olson thank you for all you do for all women..
I loved working with Dr. Olson throughout my pregnancy. She is very friendly and relatable, and she would always spend as much time with me as I needed; I never felt as though she was in a rush to get to her next appointment. She speaks Spanish, which was very helpful to my husband. She did a great job of following up on appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Olson to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Olson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Amanda E Olson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amanda E Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.