Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda C Phillips
Dr. Amanda C Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center and Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda C Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Doctors should listen to their patients!!! Dr. Phillips was rude and she talked so loud ( as do the rest of the staff) I could hear other patients issues so I'm sure they could hear mine!!! She asked me why I would date someone 20yrs my senior like I was a child. She needs a lesson in professionalism ASAP...
I went to this doctor because someone recommended me to her. she spent about 5 minutes with me and was very non chalant about my previous miscarriages. she acted like it wasnt a big deal until after you have 3of them. how rude! I did not feel happy leaving here and wil not be returning. she told me I would have an appointment 2weeks later but they gave me an appointment 3weeks and 2days later. which didnt make me feel good at all about that.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Amanda C Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEagles Landing Ob Gyn, 350 Country Club Dr Ste D, Stockbridge, GA
Dr. Amanda C Phillips is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.