Dr. Amanda C Phillips Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amanda C Phillips?

Doctors should listen to their patients!!! Dr. Phillips was rude and she talked so loud ( as do the rest of the staff) I could hear other patients issues so I'm sure they could hear mine!!! She asked me why I would date someone 20yrs my senior like I was a child. She needs a lesson in professionalism ASAP...

This office has always met my expectations. Dr. Phillips is knowledgeable and courteous. She takes time to answer my questions and I do not feel rushed. Staff is friendly and prompt.

No bedside manner

Dr. Phillips talks down to patients and even when delivering bad news acts non chalant. When you come to her with a concern she acts bothered and annoyed. That practice has other great doctors that I prefer to visit.

Not happy

I went to this doctor because someone recommended me to her. she spent about 5 minutes with me and was very non chalant about my previous miscarriages. she acted like it wasnt a big deal until after you have 3of them. how rude! I did not feel happy leaving here and wil not be returning. she told me I would have an appointment 2weeks later but they gave me an appointment 3weeks and 2days later. which didnt make me feel good at all about that.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Amanda C Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.