Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock
Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Richmond, VA . She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Richards-Bullock is affiliated with Holtz Childrens Hospital, University of Miami Hospital & Clinics and VCU Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
I found this doctor to be a nice lady, but she really is not very knowledgable (and she's a medical school professor!), absolutely could not help me in the least, and actually performed a procedure on me that I did NOT consent to and ended up making my problem WORSE!!! For a professor working at a university facility, she leaves ALOT to be desired. Go elsewhere!
This woman has ZERO bedside manner. She is cold and unfeeling and besides that, she misdiagnosed me! I went in to have a small lesion on my vulva examined. Dr. Richards visually examined it for less than TEN SECONDS and decided it was a herpes lesion. I asked about testing. She said I didn't need any tests. I asked about my partner getting tested. She told me no on that too. I was in shock. She gave me a prescription for some cream and shoved me out the door. After the shock wore off, I went straight to Planned Parenthood. The NP there was appalled at Dr. Richards behavior and told me that yes, I absolutely should have received testing. Both my partner and I tested negative (twice) for herpes. Come to find out, lesions like that one I had are common in women with Crohn's Disease, which I was diagnosed with shortly after this incident. I confronted Dr. Richards about her misdiagnosis and unprofessionalism in a letter and NEVER RECEIVED AN APOLOGY. This woman should not be practicing medicine.
Dr. Richards-Bullock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holtz Childrens Hospital
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
VCU Health System
Cedars Medical Center
Vcu Health Systems
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Medical College of Virginia
VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
37 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock in this video.
Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.