Dr. Amanda Risser Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Risser?

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I have had Dr. Amanda Risser as a doctor since she did her residency at the Richmond clinic, I was her last patient before she became a full fledge doctor. It was 2005 and I was pregnant with my daughter, she literally saved my life. I was bleeding really bad, and she contracted my uterus for 35min. it was scary and there were about 15 doctors in my room. If it was not for her I would not be here today, enjoying my daughter growing up. I moved and she graduated and did other things for awhile, and when I moved back to town last year, I called to see if she was taking patients, she wasn't,but thank god she took me back. I have never felt so comfortable talking with a doctor like her, it's easy to be honest, and have no judgments, she is hands down the best doctor ever. Well this is how I feel, and I am sure there are a lot of others who do too.

Just mean and doesn't know what she is doing!

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I was mis-diagnosed by this DR a few times. She was also quite rude and very late a few times, does not reply to calls or emails. She gets upset when you don't respond to treatments that she mis-diagnosed you for and seems to blame the patient. Does not give good referrals. Only works with OHSU DR's.

Posted on October 21st, 2016