Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda G Allan MD
Dr. Amanda G Allan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda G Allan has 2 locations
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239
Book Online Now
Dr. Amanda G Allan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Amanda G Allan has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Amanda G Allan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amanda G Allan's office for more information.
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland, OR : (503) 494-8311
5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 514 Portland, OR : (503) 488-2323
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amanda G Allan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.