- UPMC Mercy
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda L Way MD
Dr. Amanda L Way, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Amanda L Way has 2 locations
Dr. Amanda L Way has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amanda L Way has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Amanda L Way Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1400 Locust St Pittsburgh , PA (412) 232-8111
- 555 S 18th St Columbus , OH 43205
More about Dr. Amanda L Way
Dr. Way graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 2011. She works in Pittsburgh, PA and 1 other location and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Way is affiliated with UPMC Mercy.