Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amante Pulido
Dr. Amante Pulido, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pulido is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center and Community Hospital of San Bernardino. He speaks English.
Dr. Amante Pulido has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amante Pulido has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Amante Pulido has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pulido is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Good Samaritan Hospital
32 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Cook County Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Amante Pulido is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.