Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I had endometriosis and had an ovary removed. My husband and I both expressed to Dr. Jaglan that we wanted a hysterectomy to avoid possible cancer. He told me I was too young for it. I was 39 yrs old. I asked him when will I know I need one, he said your body will tell you. Which is a blanket statement. Everyone has different pain tolerance levels. Less than 1 yr later I was back in his office with ovarian cancer. I needed 4 rounds of very strong chemo. Had he given me a hysterectomy when I asked because I could see where it was headed, I would have avoided one of the most deadly cancers for women. He is a very nice doctor but I just feel betrayed by him not listening to my husband and I on what we wanted.
Here Is my say about the best doctor in WI ..I got pregnant with twins after a long time .. He is so compassionate he took extreme care of me and my babies ..he motivated me , gave right advice and he helped me to carry my baby for 36w5 days .. he is the best don't even have a second thought .. I highly recommend him for anyone with normal or high risk pregnancy .. He is the BEST
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Jaglan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAurora Healthcare Womens Care Center, 8905 W Lincoln Ave Ste 501, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Milwaukee, WI, in this video.
Dr. Amarjit S Jaglan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.